Prague, which is the capital city of Czech Republic, is the most beautiful city I have ever visited-truly a place stunning in every regard. Boasting an array of breathtaking architecture all throughout the city. Every time I said to myself it cant get any more spectacular than this, I would simply walk around the corner only to witness yet another even more stunning church, castle, or momument.
- Most Beautiful City I have ever seen
- Beer was about $1.25, rum& coke about $5 dollars.
- Very reasonably priced-hotels, taxi’s, food, shopping, etc.
- At a minimum check out these sites-Charles Bridge, Old Town Square, St. Vitus Cathedral, Prague Castle, and Prague Astronomical Clock.
- If you’re a seafood lover like me “Bruxx Belgian Beer & Food” is must-picture in post. Lets just say I have been to Prague twice and ate there four times. Oh, an don’t for get to order the Kasteel Rouge 8% Belgian beer-as it’s taste is somewhere between Heaven and Holy Grail.
- James Dean Bar is my overall #1 pic for nightlife in Prague, followed by Roxy Nightclub. James Dean- is a 50s-style diner with underground bar- good music, premium bar, divers age groups. Roxy- Best Dj stage in Prague, more upscale- a beautifully constructed venue with no ac in the summer 🙁
SHIRT & PANTS: ZARA
“Spread Love, Travel, and Look Good Doing It”