The City of Tallinn, which is the capital of Estonia, literally has the energy of a medieval renaissance fair. Walking the streets of Old Town at any given moment a jousting match could break out-so definitely stay on your peas and Q’s. Toompea Hill, located in Tallinns Old town is one of the main tourist attractions- with a view that breathtakingly displays the true beauty of the whole city. From this point you can see most of old town all the way to the Baltic Sea, Dome Church, and Alexander Nevsky Cathedral.
- Very interesting city that I would definitely want to visit again, lots to see and experience.
- Estonia uses the Euro so expect Standard Western Europe prices.
- Also, only a two hour ferry ride away from Helsinki, Finland-which is the capital of Finland.
- At a minimum check out these sites: Toompea Hill, Alexander Nevsky Russian Orthodox Cathedral, and Raekoja plats.
- There are so many cool underground bars and clubs its best to just put on your walking shoes and see where the night takes you.
“Spread Love, Travel, and Look Good Doing It”